Before starting, please read:
- Please click here for additional information regarding releasable records.
- A similar request may have already been answered! Click here to look
- General inquiries-Most answers can be found on our website or via our Public Information Officer
- Law enforcement/Government Agency -Please email or fax request on official letterhead to Sheriff's Records for processing.
- Report Requests -All case copy request for named parties will have to be submitted directly to the Records Division. Please visit our Report Request Information page for additional information regarding releasable reports. Additionally, further information can be gathered from our Case Logs.
- Report Request (Coroner cases)-Death certificates can be found at the Recorders Office. Click here to make a request with their office. Autopsy and toxicology report information can be found on our Report Request Information page .
- Civilian Calls for Service-Most information regarding calls for service (both emergency and non-emergency) can be gathered from our Civilian Calls for Service Portal
- Arrest Information-Most public information regarding arrest information can be gathered from our Arrest Logs or the County Court Portal
- Statistics-Most information regarding SCSO statistic can be gathered from our Monthly Agency Statistics or the County Strategic Plan